Thursday 21 August 2014

Plants plants plants

Marchè's ham & cheese anyone?
So today, I went out with Cammie to Orchard road. We had other plans but the sudden rain just ruined everything :[ But thats fine! We found other things to do anyway.

I love the colour of the contrasting leaves and blue jeans.

Street alleys and long limbs?


Oh the vibrant colours, pleases my eyes.
Played around with levitation photography.. Zara much?






I think we all should just take a moment to appreciate all the greenery in Singapore. It's really pretty. Especially when my DSLR pumps up the saturation so much. The vivid colours of the plants are so beautiful.
I need a bigger garden now that I think of it. And I haven't really appreciated the garden I have for the past 11 years of living here have I?

Thats all, bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment